Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the website of THE VAN OF DAGS LTD. By accessing our site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use and are bound by all applicable laws and regulations.
The site and its original content, features, and services are owned by THE VAN OF DAGS LTD and are protected by international copyright, trademark, intellectual property, and other proprietary rights laws.
If, for any reason, we believe that our Terms and Conditions have not been upheld, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to our website without prior notice or liability.
Basis of sale -
1.The description of the services and any goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the services or goods. When an or order has been submitted on the website or any other website which we offer our services We can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
2.The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
3.A contract will be formed for the services ordered only when you receive a confirmation email from us. You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all information it in. You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable amount of time after making the contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of goods supplied under the contract, and before performance begins of any of the services.
4. Any quotation or estimate of fees is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
5. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the customer and the supplier in writing.
6. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you as a customer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you. eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
7. The fee (Fees) for the services, the price of any goods (if not included in the fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
8. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of order.
9. You must pay by submitting your credit card or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the services.
10. We will deliver the services, including any goods, to the delivery location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement :
A. In the case of services, within a reasonable time; and
B. in the case of goods, without indue delay and in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
11. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the services on time, you can require us to reduce the Fees or charges by an appropriate amount.
12. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the contract at an end if:
A. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the contract was made, or you said to us before the contract was made that delivery was essential: or
B. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
13. If you treat the contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the contract.
14. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours to take or accept delivery of our services at the delivery location, We may charge the reasonable costs of this, including offering no refund.
Risk and Title
15. Risk of damage to, or loss, of any goods will pass to you when the goods are delivered to you.
16. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Right to cancel
17. Subject as stated on these terms and conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
18. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier, indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the goods.
19. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg by letter sent by post or email) You must show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
20. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
21. Except as set out below, if you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
Payment for services commenced during the cancellation period
22. Where a service is supplied (being part of the service) before the end of the cancellation period in response to your express request to do so, you must pay an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it is supplied, ending with the time when we are informed of your decision to cancel the contract. This amount is in proportion to what has been supplied in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
Deduction for goods supplied
23. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. This will make you liable for that loss, and if that deduction is not made, you must pay us that amount of loss.
Timing of reimbursement
24. If we have not offered to collect the goods, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a. 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
b. (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the goods.
53. If we have offered to collect the goods or if no goods were supplied or to be supplied (ie it is a contract for the supply or services only), we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
54. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as the initial transaction.
55. Before or at the time of collecting Personal data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collect:
We will only process personal data dor the purposes identified.
We will respect your rights in relation to your personal data and we never share your details with any third parties.
56. The supplier does not exclude liability for (a) any fraudulent act or omission or (b) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the suppliers other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (a) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the contract was made, or (b) loss (eg loss of profit) to your business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a consumer - because we believe you are not buying the services and goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
57. The contract (including and non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
58. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
59. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: if a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropiate solution within 5 days.
Payment and Non payment
Goods and services are to be paid in full before completion of the services carried unless sepcified and agreed by us than payment can be made at a later date.
Our services booked through a third party must be paid for before completion of the contract, no exceptions are made.
In the event of goods being delivered or any services we provide using our website or through a third party website and non payment arises then we will issue an invoice requesting payment. If no payment is receive we reserve the right ti issue legal proceeding or pass your debt to a debt collection company, this could severely impact your credit rating and any future application for credit.